Eurotech, a leading provider of supercomputing technologies announced a
It is a contractual arrangement (cPPP) with which the EU and industry will provide funding for research and innovative activities in the High Performance Computing sector, which is considered an essential factor to
The cPPP will implement research and innovation through co-funded projects through Horizon 2020 calls for proposals. The cPPP will bring together companies, universities, research laboratories, innovative SMEs and other groups around a major research and innovative challenges.
The Commission and associations have agreed on overall budget for 2014-20. The budget will be formalized on an annual basis in the Horizon 2020 work programmes. EU will be funding the HPC sector which is expected to be in order of 700 million ( 142 million).
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps