US Dollar Forecast - US Dollar Will Benefit from Taper, Risk Trends and Growth in 2014 The 2013 trading year was a mixed one for the US dollar as the chase for yield and persistent stimulus push by the Federal Reserve curbed the support from the economy's underlying strength. Gold Forecast - Gold Sheds Nearly 3% on Fed Taper- Bearish Tone Set for 2014 Open Gold was off sharply on the week with the precious metal plummeting more than 2.8% to trade at $1203 ahead of the New York close on Friday. Japanese Yen Forecast - Stronger Japanese Inflation to Spur Yen Correction as BoJ Sits Pat The USDJPY climbed to a fresh yearly high of 104.62 as the Federal Reserve unexpectedly tapered its asset-purchase program by $10B . Australian Dollar Forecast - Australian Dollar Recovery Looks Likely in the Weeks Ahead The Australian Dollar looks likely to launch a recovery in the weeks ahead as stable RBA policy expectations are complimented by a correction in US yields. How does a Currency War affect your FX trading? Written by the DailyFX Research Team. To sign up for a weekly e-mail with our currency outlooks, go to our page for forex news delivered to your inbox .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March