Acting US Ambassador, Thomas Williams called on Finance Minister, Senator Ishaq Dar here Thursday . During the meeting they reviewed the progress on Mangla Power Station Enhancing Project , Gomalzam Project , Kurrumtangi Dam Project and Gomalzam Dam's command area development project. The United States Government intends financing these energy projects in line with the priorities of the present government, said the Ambassador. The Finance Minister assured the US Ambassador that these projects would be taken up with the concerned ministries so that it can be fast tracked as energy is one of the top most priorities of the present government.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks