Acting US Ambassador, Thomas Williams called on Finance Minister, Senator Ishaq Dar here Thursday evening. During the meeting they reviewed the progress on Mangla Power Station Enhancing Project , Gomalzam Project , Kurrumtangi Dam Project and Gomalzam Damís command area development project. The United States Government intends financing these energy projects in line with the priorities of the present government, said the Ambassador. The Finance Minister assured the US Ambassador that these projects would be taken up with the concerned ministries so that it can be fast tracked as energy is one of the top most priorities of the present government.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law