The LGL Group, Inc. provided a reminder that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "2013 Annual Meeting") will be held on December 12 , at 9 a.m. , local time. According to a release, as previously announced, the meeting will be held at The Union League Club , 38 E. 37th Street , New York, NY , 10016. The record date for stockholders to receive notice of, and to vote at, the 2013 Annual Meeting was October 30 . Stockholders are cordially invited to attend the meeting in person to meet with management to discuss recent results and current business activities. The agenda will be as follows: - 9 a.m. 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders - 9:30 a.m. Management's presentation of recent results and current activities - 10 a.m. Question and answer - 10:30 a.m. Adjournment The Company's proxy statement and other information about its operations can be found at its website, as well as in The LGL Group's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at sec.gov . The LGL Group, Inc. , through its subsidiary MtronPTI, manufactures and markets highly-engineered electronic components used to control the frequency or timing of signals in electronic circuits. More information: www.lglgroupproxy.com www.lglgroup.com www.sec.gov ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'