Mexican singer Thalia's music and lifestyle radio show will broadcast on the AIRE Radio Networks platform.
Thalia, who recently debuted her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, said the contract will allow her to expand the transmission of her program across the country.
"I will now have the opportunity of reaching significantly more fans and leveraging my show across multiple platforms," said Thalia, who has sold more than 40 million discs worldwide.
Conexion Thalia Radio Show offers music plus news segments on fashion, health, immigration and more, along with interviews of Hispanic celebs.
The singer launched the program in 2007 as a project to occupy her while pregnant with daughter Sabrina Sakae.
Thalia "will be a vital component to our success in delivering compelling and entertaining programming to Spanish-language radio stations nationwide," Elisa Torres, Senior Vice President of Network Operations and Affiliate Sales for AIRE Radio Networks, said in a press release.
AIRE Radio Networks is a division of the Spanish Broadcasting System, which starting on Jan. 1 will reach nine of the 10 principal markets of the country, with 12 million listeners. E
(c) 2013 EFE News Services (U.S.) Inc.
Original headline: Thalia's radio show to broadcast on AIRE Radio Networks
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions