TDC releases its financial calendar 2014 as set out below. 10 January Start of closed period prior to Financial Statements for 2013 22 January Deadline for the Company’s shareholders to submit a written request to have a specific business included in the agenda for the Annual General Meeting on 6 March 4 February Financial Statements for 2013 13 February Annual Report 2013 public on www.tdc.com 6 March Annual General Meeting 7 – 12 March The shares are being traded without dividend 12 March Payment of dividend 9 April Start of closed period prior to Interim Financial Statements January – March 2014 6 May Interim Financial Statements January – March 2014 9 July Start of closed period prior to Interim Financial Statements January – June 2014 7 August Interim Financial Statements January – June 2014 , including the Board of Directors’ decision to distribute interim dividend 8 – 13 August The shares are being traded without dividend 13 August Payment of dividend 9 October Start of closed period prior to Interim Financial Statements January – September 2014 31 October Interim Financial Statements January – September 2014 31 December End of fiscal year 2014 Release of financial statements for the year and interim financial statements is expected at approximately 8:00 (CET) on the days referred to. The trading window for persons employed by the TDC Group and entered on TDC's insider list is four weeks from the release of financial statements for the year and interim financial statements. TDC A/S Teglholmsgade 3 0900 Copenhagen C DK-Denmark tdc.com Copyright © 2013 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock