Helsinki, Finland , 2013-12-20 16:00 CET (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STOCKMANN plc , Investor News 20.12.2013 at 17:00 EET Stockmann plc has agreed on the refinancing of its long-term loans. Bilateral agreements with six banks have been signed for credit facilities of EUR 700 million . The facilities replace the existing loans of EUR 650 million . The new credit facilities will mature in February 2019 . The refinancing is not expected to have a significant effect on the Stockmann Groupís financial costs. Further information: Hannu PenttilÄ, CEO, tel. +358 9 121 5801 Pekka VÄhÄhyyppÄ, CFO, tel. +358 9 121 3351 www.stockmanngroup.com STOCKMANN plc Hannu PenttilÄ CEO Distribution: NASDAQ OMX Principal media Copyright © 2013 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO