ENP Newswire - 20 December 2013 Release date- 19122013 - Skeena Resources Limited (TSX.V: SKE) is pleased to announce, subject to regulatory approval, the election of Walter Coles Jr . to the Board of Directors. Mr. Coles will also assume the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Walter holds a BA in Economics from the University of Richmond . He also serves as President, CEO and Director of Vancouver -based Anthem Resources Inc. ; is Executive Vice-President of Virginia Energy Resources Inc. and is a director of Nickel North Exploration Corp. and Masuparia Gold Corporation (Anthem, Virginia Energy , Masuparia and Nickel North are all TSX Venture-listed companies). He previously worked as an equity and high yield bond analyst for New York -based Cadence Investment Partners, LLC , and as a research analyst for UBS Investment Bank . Rupert Allan will step down from his position as President and CEO to become Vice-President, Exploration, and will continue as a Director. Steve Cook is resigning his position as a Director of the Company in order to pursue other interests. His counsel, guidance and advice will be missed, and the Company wishes him well in all of his future endeavors. The Board of Directors now consists of Ron Netolitzky , Chairman; Walter Coles , President and CEO; Rupert Allan , Vice-President, Exploration; Peter Tredger and Alfredo Sebastia . The Company has arranged a non-interest bearing demand loan in the amount of $142,000 from a director. No fees, commissions or bonus shares are payable in respect of this transaction, and the funds will be applied to general working capital. Contact: Raju Wani Tel: 403-240-0555 [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?