Samsung Ghana, the leading Smartphone brand in the country has announced one of its loyalty promotions to reward customers this festive season.The nationwide promotion will reward 50 lucky winners each week with Samsung's range of consumer electronics, Smartphones and an all expenses paid trip to
Speaking on the rationale behind the promotion, the Business Leader for Handheld Products at Samsung Electronics West Africa,
"We believe this new campaign will strengthen our commitment to give back to Ghanaians and to express our gratitude to our cherished customers as we reward them with exciting prizes each week, including an all expense paid trip to
Jaspreet added that: "The next few weeks will see exciting Samsung products such as LED TVs,
"There will be two monthly draws which will reward 6 lucky winners in with 3 being rewarded each month. The6 grand draw winners would go ahead to grab the ultimate prize to enjoy the perfect holiday through an all expense trip to
Jaspreet further called on all Ghanaians to make Samsung apart of their holiday with Samsung's array of smart innovative phones.He also thanked Ghanaians for their support and loyalty throughout the entire year and wished them a happy holiday.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?