DALLAS, TX , Dec. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Mountain Resources, Inc. (OTCQB : RDMP.QB) ("RMR" or the "Company") a growth-oriented energy company engaged in the acquisition, development, and exploration of oil and natural gas properties, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend payment on the Company's 10% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock ("Series A Preferred Stock"). The dividend on the Series A Preferred Stock will be payable on January 15, 2014 , to holders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2013 . The quarterly payment will be approximately $0.625 per share, which is equivalent to an annualized 10% per share, based on the $25.00 per share stated liquidation preference, accruing from October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013 . About Red Mountain Resources, Inc. Red Mountain Resources, Inc. is a Dallas -based growth-oriented energy company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties in established basins with demonstrable prolific producing zones. Currently, the Company has established acreage positions and production in the Permian Basin of West Texas and Southeast New Mexico and the onshore Gulf Coast of Texas . Additionally, the Company has an established and growing acreage position in Kansas. For more information, please go to www.RedMountainResources.com . CONTACT: Stephen Evans Red Mountain Resources, Inc. Phone: 214.871.0400 Email: email@example.com Source: Red Mountain Resources, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign