MONTREAL , Dec. 20, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - O'Leary Funds Management LP , the manager and trustee (the "Manager") of Yield Advantaged Convertible Debentures Fund (TSX: OCV.un) (the "Fund") proposed certain changes to the Declaration of Trust which created the Fund in January of 2011. Details of the Continuation and ancillary matters were outlined in an information circular dated November 22, 2013 . Unitholders of record of the Fund at the close of business on November 15, 2013 were entitled to receive notice of, and vote at, the special meeting. The Manager is pleased to announce that unitholder approval was obtained at a special meeting held on December 20, 2013 . O'Leary Funds Management LP is a Canadian investment fund manager of mutual funds and closed-end funds striving to provide Canadian investors with reliable and strategic income solutions. Based on our value-yield investment philosophy, Canadian and global investment opportunities are identified through a disciplined investment process. Our core principles, Income, Capital Appreciation and Capital Preservation, are driven by each portfolios investment objectives. Our portfolios are diversified by sector, region and asset class. For more details about O'Leary Funds, visit www.olearyfunds.com . SOURCE O'Leary Funds Management LP
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?