Norwegian Property ASA has entered into an agreement with Nordea Bank Norge AS and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AS to increase the current credit facility with NOK 660 million . The credit facility was originally established in June 2011 and matures in June 2018 , remaining duration is thus about 4.5 years. Conditions and commercial terms for the increase of the facility are in line with the terms in the existing facility. The increase of the credit facility will be used to refinance debt that matures at the end of 2013. For further information, please contact: Norwegian Property ASA Svein Hov Skjelle, CFO Telephone: +47 930 55 566 Email: email@example.com Norwegian Property is a focused and fully integrated office property company with 42 properties located in the Oslo area and Stavanger in Norway . The portfolio, which has a total fair value of NOK 14.5 billion , is characterized by central location and attractive premises with low vacancy and high quality tenants. The groupís properties consist largely of office premises, associated warehousing and car parking, as well as retail and catering space. The company has identified four value drivers for long-term value creation; Marketing & letting, Property management, Property development and Transactions & finance. Norwegian Property is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange with the ticker NPRO. www.npro.no This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com http://news.cision.com/norwegian-property-asa/r/npro--increases-existing-credit-facility,c9515526
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock