ENP Newswire - 20 December 2013 Release date- 19122013 - SALABERRY-DE-VALLEYFIELD, QUEBEC - Noranda Income Fund (TSX:NIF.UN) announced today that the Board of Trustees of Noranda Operating Trust has approved a distribution for the month of December 2013 of $0.04167 per Priority Unit payable on January 27, 2014 to Priority Unitholders of record as at the close of business on December 31, 2013 . When not restricted, the Fund's policy is to make a sustainable level of distributions to Unitholders. In determining whether there is a distribution and the level thereof, the Board of Trustees reviews periodically the Fund's financial performance, business environment and prospects. Noranda Income Fund is an income trust whose units trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol 'NIF.UN'. Noranda Income Fund owns the electrolytic zinc processing facility and ancillary assets (the 'Processing Facility') located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec . The Processing Facility is the second-largest zinc processing facility in North America and the largest zinc processing facility in eastern North America , where the majority of zinc customers are located. It produces refined zinc metal and various by-products from sourced zinc concentrates. The Processing Facility is operated and managed by Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited , a wholly-owned subsidiary of Glencore Canada Corporation . Further information about Noranda Income Fund can be found at www.norandaincomefund.com CONTACT: Michael Boone Tel: 416-775-1561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO