Dr. Rao has been Nanofilm’s Vice President of Technology since joining the organization in 2006.
“Krish Rao has a track record of product development success at Nanofilm,” said Rickert. "His ability to blend research and development expertise with an understanding of the realities of commercialization makes him ideal for a leadership position for a future of growth.”
“With a portfolio of products enabled by nanotechnology and an expanding global reach, it’s an exciting time to for me to lead the
Rao brings over thirty years’ experience in new product development and commercialization in fibers, plastics, and film industries, for diverse end use market such as aerospace, automotive, power tools and construction. His previous experience encompasses rebuilding organizations for customer focus and speed and managing diverse functions such as R&D, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Technical Service and Materials Management groups. The holder of four patents and author of a variety of technical publications, Dr. Rao holds a BS in Chemical Engineering from the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11439773.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder