CALGARY , Dec. 20, 2013 /CNW/ - Middlefield Group , on behalf of MRF 2014 Resource Limited Partnership ("MRF 2014" or the "Partnership"), is pleased to announce that it has filed a preliminary prospectus relating to the initial public offering of MRF 2014 units. The offering will be made in each of the provinces and territories of Canada . The objectives of the Partnership are to provide investors with capital appreciation and significant tax benefits to enhance after-tax returns, including the deductibility of 100% of their original investment. The Partnership intends to achieve these objectives by investing in an actively managed, diversified portfolio of equity securities of Canadian exploration, development and production companies involved primarily in the oil and gas and mining sectors. Middlefield Resource Corporation is the General Partner and Middlefield Limited is the Manager of the Partnership and Middlefield Capital Corporation will be retained as the Portfolio Advisor to the Partnership. The syndicate of agents for the offering is being co-led by CIBC and RBC Capital Markets , and includes Scotiabank, BMO Capital Markets , National Bank Financial Inc. , TD Securities Inc. , Manulife Securities Incorporated , Canaccord Genuity Corp. , GMP Securities L.P. , Middlefield Capital Corporation , Dundee Securities Ltd. and Raymond James Ltd. SOURCE MRF 2014 Resource Limited Partnership
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'