The RSNA Annual Congress is the world’s premier radiology forum and draws around 55,000 attendees from across the world. Mindray exhibited its top-of-the-line color Doppler ultrasound system, the DC-8, as well as other cart-based and portable ultrasound solutions including the M7, the Z6, the DP-50, the DC-N3, the DC-T6, and the DC-7. The digital radiographic systems of Mindray were also showcased such as DigiEye 760 Dual, DigiEye 560 and DigiEye 280. In addition, as a new member of Mindray group, Zonare displayed its products of ZS3 and ZS4 to reveal its high end ZONE-Sonography technology.
“The RSNA trade show is a great opportunity to engage with our partners and prospective customers as well as providing a preview into the emerging medical device technologies impacting the medical imaging profession,” said
The DC-8 boasts a high-resolution touch-screen monitor, a concave control panel, a fan-shaped keyboard, and a “kidney”-shaped physiological design, which minimizes strain in the user’s neck, shoulders and arms.
“The DC-8 is testimony to Mindray’s efforts in designing medical devices that have cutting-edge technology and meet the needs of medical practitioners and patients,” said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/RSNA_annual_congress/20-12-13/prweb11441057.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation