ENP Newswire - 20 December 2013 Release date- 18122013 - Vancouver BC - LOMIKO METALS INC. (TSX-V: LMR, OTC: LMRMF, FSE: DH8B) is pleased to announce that it has arranged and will be making its application to the TSX Venture Exchange for approval to raise $100,020 . The offering consists of the sale of 1,667,000 units of the Company (the 'Units') at a price of $0.06 per Unit. Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrant (a 'Warrant'). Each whole Warrant is exercisable into one common share of the Company for a period of 12 months from closing at an exercise price of $0.10 . The proceeds will be used for working capital purposes. The financing is subject to the approval of the regulatory authorities. Contact: A. Paul Gill Tel: 604-729-5312 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO