Vilnius, Lithuania , 2013-12-20 15:30 CET (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Invalda LT, AB finished implementation of the share buy-back procedure. The company will acquire 0.78?% of own shares for the total amount of EUR 0.678 million ( LTL 2.341 million ). Invalda LT, AB could purchase up to 248,335 units of shares. During the share buy-back procedure it was offered to buy 193,701 units of shares. Every shareholder sold 100 % of offered shares for the price of EUR 3.5 ( LTL 12.08 ) per share. Share buy-back procedure started from 16 December and was implemented through the market of official tender offers of NASDAQ OMX Vilnius stock exchange until 20 December. The acquired 193,701 units of shares will be settled in euros on 30 December. The person authorized to provide additional information: Darius Sulnis President Phone +370 5 279 0601 Email: email@example.com Copyright © 2013 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South