The Dividend Achievers Portfolio ETF (PFM) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Friday, with over 138,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 41,000. Shares of PFM were up about 0.6% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Friday were AT&T (T), trading trading flat with over 15.0 million shares changing hands so far this session, and Coca Cola (KO), up about 0.7% on volume of over 11.3 million shares. Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) is the component faring the best Friday, up by about 4.4% on the day, while Fastenal (FAST) is lagging other components of the Dividend Achievers Portfolio ETF, trading lower by about 4.6%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312ETFunu122013&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict