Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers Effective December 1, 2013 , EvCarCo, Inc. (the "Company") announced that Bryan Miller and Gerardo Hubard resigned as directors of the Company, and that Bryan Miller , Gerardo Hubard , Edwin McKnight and Alexander Backman had resigned as officers of the Company. The sole remaining officer and director is Walter Speck . Each of the resigning directors and officers was provided a copy of this disclosure and provided an opportunity to comment, and jointly make the following statement: "The Company has been undertaking due diligence into various previous transactions and has discovered some potentially damaging issues. These issues could be serious, including possible securities law violations. The transactions in question involve convertible debt issuances, consulting agreements, breaches of fiduciary duties and self-dealing, and serious dilution matters beginning as early as 2009. The resigning officers and directors were not aware of these affairs when they agreed to accept management of EvCarCo , but after the engagement of both securities counsel and litigation counsel to review all matters as it relates to these issues we have determined that continued representation of EvCarCo is not in our best interest."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy