BAKU /20.12.13/TURAN : National Fund for Entrepreneurship ( NFES) provided entrepreneurs in Khachmaz and surrounding areas concessional loans . As reported in the fund , the fund's authorized agents provided 58 business entities loans totaling 833 thousand manats, which in turn will create about 100 new jobs . Since the beginning of this year to finance more than 4,331 investment projects there has been allocated more than 272.8 million manats. For all time in the Guba-Khachmaz economic zone there have been implemented 1,430 projects worth 111.5 million manat. NFES was established in 1992 and it started active lending began in 2002. Issuance of loans to entrepreneurs is arranged by 38 authorized banks and non-banking credit organizations. In 2012, the Fund for the financing of investment projects in 2,400 areas allocated 218 million manat. NFES loans in 2013 were projected at 250 million manat. - 15D -
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?