Egypt and the African Development Bank (ADB) signed an agreement worth USD 2 million to finance management of industrial waste project and an initiative to encourage entrepreneurship in Egypt . Dr. Ziad Bahaaeddin , Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of international Cooperation, and Ali Abu Sarie , deputy head of African Development Bank inked the deal. The deal aims at creating an integrated system for the management of industrial waste in order to create new job opportunities in the field of clean energy and reduce the negative environmental impact of industrial waste.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO