Item 8.01. Other Events On December 16, 2013 , each of Michael A. Morrison , President and Chief Executive Officer and a director of Datawatch Corporation ("Datawatch"), and James Eliason , Datawatch's Treasurer, Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Vice President of Finance, entered into a Rule 10b5-1 plan with a broker to sell shares of Datawatch's common stock on a pre-arranged basis. Under the plans, Mr. Morrison and Mr. Eliason will each sell shares of Datawatch's common stock upon the vesting of restricted stock units in order to pay taxes due in connection with such vesting, and Mr. Morrison will additionally sell shares to pay the exercise price of vested stock options. No sales will occur under the 10b5-1 plans before February 13, 2014 . Any sales pursuant to the Rule 10b5-1 plans will be reported, as applicable, in appropriate filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission . The plans are intended to comply with the provisions of Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, which permits corporate insiders to establish pre-arranged plans to transact in a company's securities subject to certain conditions. Datawatch disclaims any obligation to report Rule 10b5-1 plans that may be adopted by other Datawatch personnel. 2
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?