MURRAY HILL, N.J. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- C. R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE:BCR) today announced that it will present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, California on January 14, 2014 . Timothy M. Ring , chairman and chief executive officer, will discuss the Company in a presentation scheduled to begin at 2:30 PM Pacific Standard Time . A live webcast of Bard's presentation and question and answer session will be accessible to all investors through Bard’s website at http://investorrelations.crbard.com . The webcast will also be available on the website for future on-demand replay. The recommended browser is Internet Explorer 7+. Users also should have the most recent version of Windows Media Player™, which can be downloaded at: http://microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/en/download/ . Users may experience varying levels of performance based on their connection speed, system capabilities and the presence of a system firewall. C. R. Bard, Inc. ( www.crbard.com ), headquartered in Murray Hill, NJ , is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products. C. R. Bard, Inc. Investor Relations: Todd W. Garner, 908-277-8065 Vice President, Investor Relations or Media Relations: Scott T. Lowry , 908-277-8365 Vice President and Treasurer Source: C. R. Bard, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California