IRVINE, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Banc of California, Inc. (NASDAQ: BANC), the holding company for Banc of California , National Association, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly cash Interest Payment for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 in the amount of $.46875 per share on its outstanding Senior Notes (NASDAQ: BANC.L). The Interest Payment will be payable on January 15, 2014 to noteholders of record as of January 1, 2014 . This Interest Payment results in an annualized yield of 7.5%. The Company’s Senior Debt is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the “BANC.L” symbol. About Banc of California, Inc. Since 1941, Banc of California, Inc. (NASDAQ:BANC), through its banking subsidiary Banc of California, N.A. , has provided banking services and home loans to businesses and families in California and the West. Today, Banc of California, Inc. has over $3.5 billion in consolidated assets and more than 60 banking locations. Forward-Looking Statements This press release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “Safe-Harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are necessarily subject to risk and uncertainty and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated due to various factors, including those set forth from time to time in the documents filed or furnished by Banc of California, Inc. with the Securities and Exchange Commission . You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and Banc of California, Inc. undertakes no obligation to update any such statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date on which the forward-looking statement is made. INVESTOR RELATIONS INQUIRIES: Banc of California, Inc. Richard Herrin , (855) 361-2262 or MEDIA INQUIRIES: Vectis Strategies David Herbst , (213) 973-4113 x101 Source: Banc of California, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels