NASDAQ OMX Riga Management Board resolved on its meeting of December 20, 2013 to delist AS “Liepajas metalurgs” shares (ISIN LV0000100535, code LME1R) from the Baltic Secondary List. The last listing day of AS “Liepajas metalurgs” is December 27, 2013 . NASDAQ OMX Riga Management Board passed the resolution pursuant to NASDAQ OMX Riga listing and disclosure rules, fulfilling AS "Liepajas metalurgs" insolvency process administrator's Haralds Velmers request to delist AS "Liepajas metalurgs" shares from regulated market. In accordance with the article 63, paragraph one, point 2 of the Insolvency Law after the proclamation of insolvency proceedings of a legal person the activity of the administrative institutions of the debtor have been suspended, and the administration of the debtor is performed by the administrator. Administrator's decision to delist AS "Liepajas metalurgs" shares from the regulated market was taken on December 18, 2013 . NASDAQ OMX Baltic Market Issuer Services +371 67212431 www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com Copyright © 2013 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics