Production has begun in Canada on the film adaptation of the erotic bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey," producer Dana Brunetti announced via Twitter.
"Here we go," Brunetti tweeted Sunday, announcing the start of principal photography on the film in Vancouver, B.C.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are to star in the eagerly awaited big-screen adaptation of E.L. James' novel, which is set for release Feb. 13, 2015.
Dornan replaced Charlie Hunnam, who dropped out of the project shortly after accepting the role so he could focus on his TV series "Sons of Anarchy."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls