Digital technology company Dream System Solutions has expanded its footprint to form StrataBlue – dedicated to helping businesses strategically navigate the changing online marketplace. StrataBlue offers digital management strategy services including marketing services, cloud solutions and business analytics from their Indianapolis and Greater New York City area offices.
"Our focus is on providing strategic technologies in conjunction with digital solutions, underpinned by exceptional customer service," said Henry Bestritsky, CEO of StrataBlue. "Currently, we're developing a revolutionary service using big data to assist companies with never-before-seen forecasting."
Leading the organization is Henry Bestritsky, the former Co-CEO of Binary Tree, a well-regarded data migration ISV. Under his leadership, Binary Tree became a leading global provider of software and services used by firms of all sizes to execute some of the world's largest data migration projects.
"Henry brings extensive entrepreneurial experience to the team, as well as a deep passion for technology," said Slava Vidomanets, managing partner of StrataBlue. "His innovative approach will help us continue to develop and support solutions to assist our valued clients seeking success in the digital arena."
During the next few months, the company will add 25 jobs in its Indianapolis office including social media account managers and account executives.
For more information, visit stratablue.com.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, StrataBlue serves as a national leader in strategic digital technology services including cloud and customer relationship management integration, inbound marketing, social media marketing and more. As an innovative solution provider, StrataBlue help firms from startups to enterprises successfully compete in today's digital marketplace. For more information, visit StrataBlue.com
Read the full story HERE.
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia