NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY ), declared today a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2013. This dividend is payable January 10, 2014 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on December 30, 2013 . Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay currently owns single-family properties in Arizona , California , Florida , Georgia , Nevada , North Carolina , Ohio and Texas . Silver Bay has elected to be taxed as a REIT for U.S. federal tax purposes. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com . Additional Information Stockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding Silver Bay at the SEC's Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. , Attn: Investor Relations, 601 Carlson Parkway , Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone (952) 358-4400. Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. Anh Huynh , 952-358-4400 Director of Investor Relations email@example.com Source: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?