NNA - Caretaker Finance Minister, Mohamad Safadi , left the department of Financial Attorney General, Judge Ali Ibrahim , after giving his testimony concerning the tensed polemic and exchange of accusations that took place between him and Minister Ghazi Aridi last week. Safadi said upon leaving, "we discussed all issues, answered all the questions and submitted all the documents," pointing that he would not attend a new session. =========A.A.M
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?