Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Atomic force microscopy revealed that both the polymers form smooth film with roughness of 2.4 nm and photoluminescence measurement of polymer/fullerene derivative blend film suggests effective dissociation of exciton."
For more information on this research see: Polymer solar cells: design of materials by donor-acceptor approach. Current Science, 2013;105(8):1115-1123. Current Science can be contacted at: Indian Acad Sciences,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO