The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The collapse of two hydrophobic particles was also simulated to illustrate that the hybrid FHD and MD method has the potential to be generally applied to study nanoscale self-assembly and dynamics-structure-function relationships of biomolecules."
For more information on this research see: Linking hydrophobicity and hydrodynamics by the hybrid fluctuating hydrodynamics and molecular dynamics methodologies. Physical Review E, Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics, 2013;88(2):023305.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU