Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The adsorption of CO2 can induce new density of state, as well as a local charge fluctuation due to more electron density redistribution on the atoms near CO2 molecule."
For more information on this research see: Can CO2 molecule adsorb effectively on Al-doped boron nitride single walled nanotube? Applied Surface Science, 2013;285():350-356. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules