As a part of its 2014 International CES participation, Pixe will be giving away an iPad mini with Retina display to the user with the most likes for their Pixe photo on Facebook by midnight of
Deeply integrated with
The Pixe Photo Booth users are engaged to like and share their photos with their online friends, thus extending a brand’s digital reach by as much as three to four times within a very short period of time, and at a fraction of the cost of traditional promotional tools.
At the 2014 International CES,
Click here for more information and to request a live demo.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Pixe/Social/prweb11433249.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?