Always Evolving, the California performance and racing shop owned by Paul Walker and Roger Rodas, is expected to close in the next few weeks, TMZ said.
Both men were killed in a fiery car crash Nov. 30. The circumstances of the single-car collision remains under investigation.
TMZ said most of the employees of their Valencia auto shop have already left the business or are looking for new jobs. The shop itself is being cleaned out and the cars will be auctioned off, the celebrity news website said Wednesday.
Walker was an actor best known for starring in the "Fast and the Furious" car racing movies.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Paul Walker's performance car shop to close in a few weeks
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Kerry in Afghanistan to Meet Candidates