nQueue Billback and its employees have combined to support those less fortunate this holiday season. This year’s beneficiaries are selected needy families in the
“There are so many out there who need help and our employees really step up every year,” said Rick Hellers, President & CEO of nQueue Billback. “We are thrilled that we can provide direct assistance to these families during the holidays.”
The three families selected as part of nQueue Billback’s Adopt-a-Family program all face especially challenging work and/or health-related issues that make the holidays difficult. Adopt-a-Family enables the company and its employees to make the biggest possible impact into the lives of those who need it most in the local community.
“We work hard, but we also realize how fortunate we are. There are many out there who are not so lucky,” added Hellers. “We are proud to follow our employees’ lead and do what we can to help.” This marks the eighth consecutive year that nQueue Billback has chosen a charity or families and matched employee contributions.
For more information about nQueue Billback, please visit http://www.nQBillback.com.
About nQueue Billback
nQueue Billback provides software-based information accountability solutions to more than 35 percent of the largest 250 law firms in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11437316.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study