Newcastle Systems, a manufacturer of mobile powered workstations, will be demonstrating its newest NB Series SLIM mobile workstation configured specifically for retail applications at the
Exhibiting with their software partner
Already widely used by many of America's largest retail chains, common configurations for NB Series carts include label printers, barcode scanners, laptops, monitors and other peripherals. The large variety of accessories available allow for retailers to efficiently streamline everyday processes in both the warehouse and on the retail floor. Users who convert their stationary workstations into mobile ones see immediate savings and improved accuracy.
Newcastle Systems is a provider of workplace mobility solutions that include a range of mobile computer carts for every mobile workstation need and a unique power pack system that enables companies to maximize workplace efficiencies with smaller investment. Newcastle Systems mobility solutions are in place around the world helping reduce footsteps in warehouses, speeding receiving operations, improving staffing efficiencies in retail, and providing convenience and ergonomic benefits for employees in many sectors including Manufacturing, Educations, Distribution, Military and other Government entities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please visit our website at http://www.newcastlesys.com or direct inquiries to us via sales(at)newcastlesys(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11432489.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time