After the first pickup on
According to DSNY Sanitation Commissioner
e-cycleNYC is a public-private partnership between the DSNY and ERI. It is free for NYC taxpayers and participating buildings because it is fully funded by electronics manufacturers.
The program provides on-site pick up of unwanted electronics, including all TVs, monitors, computers, laptops, small servers, printers/scanners, tablets/e-readers, mobile phones, MP3 players, VCRs/DVRs/DVD players, video game consoles, cable/satellite box, fax machines, keyboards, computer mice and hard drives.
“It’s a privilege for ERI to provide a program that offers responsible, effective recycling of electronic waste for
Buildings with at least 10 units are eligible to enroll in e-cycleNYC. Depending on the size and type of building, a variety of service options are available, including storage bins, room cleanouts, and outdoor electronics recycling events. To sign up, or learn more, visit www.nyc.gov/ecycle.
For more information on recycling needs, visit www.electronicrecyclers.com, http://1800recycling.com or www.urbanmining.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'