The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "V2O5 and PEDOT composite-film cathodes showed high specific capacities (290 mA h g(-1) at a 1 C rate), excellent rate capabilities (178 mA h g(-1) at a 10 C rate), and superior cycling stabilities (ca. 15% degradation after 500 consecutive cycles)."
For more information on this research see: Determination of Li+ Diffusion Coefficients in the LixV2O5 (x=0-1) Nanocrystals of Composite Film Cathodes. Analytical Sciences, 2013;29(11):1083-1088. Analytical Sciences can be contacted at: Japan Soc Analytical Chemistry, 26-2 Nishigotanda 1 Chome Shinagawa-Ku,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'