Bath asset finance specialist 1pm has announced a strong six- month performance. The company, which is due to release its interim results next month, has reported revenue and profits up in the six months to the end of November. It has gained more than Pounds 5 million of new business - a 28 per cent increase on last time. Chief executive Maria Hampton said: "The board is delighted."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign