The net sales of Slovak mutual funds almost doubled m/m in November 2013 to EUR 131.2mn from EUR 69.9mn in October, data by the Slovak Association of Asset Management Companies (SASS) showed. For the first eleven months of the year, the total net sales of mutual funds reached EUR 750.53mn . The net value of assets in mutual funds reached EUR 5.18bn at the end of November, up from EUR 4.38bn at the end of 2012. The category "special funds – others" reported the highest net asset value of EUR 1.15bn , followed by short-term investment funds with EUR 784.63mn and bond funds with EUR 693.77mn . The total net sales of funds managed by SASS members reached EUR 357.6mn last year. According to the association, asset managers saw renewed investor confidence, as net sales of mutual funds maintained a growth dynamics during nearly the whole of 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules