ENP Newswire - 19 December 2013 Release date- 18122013 - 3M delivers higher dividend and ambitious growth targets. Diversified company 3M (Attractive*) increased its quarterly dividend by 35% to 85.5 cents a share. Furthermore, the manufacturer with a product line spanning electronics to dental braces, projected a 2014 profit in a range whose top end exceeded analysts' estimates. Earnings will be $7.30-7.55 a share next year, compared with a median estimate of $7.40 . Shares of 3M closed nearly 3% higher in New York . The shares gained about 37% this year. [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?