NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Valassis Communications, Inc. (“Valassis” or the “Company”) (NYSE: VCI) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. (“Harland”). Under the terms of the definitive merger agreement, Valassis stockholders will receive $34.04 in cash for each share of Valassis owned, valuing the transaction at approximately $1.84 billion . The investigation concerns whether the Valassis Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the $34.04 per share proposed consideration adequately values Valassis’ common stock. If you are a Valassis stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com , by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form . There is no cost or obligation to you. Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York -based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com . Kirby McInerney LLP J. Brandon Walker, Esq., 212-699-1145 888-529-4787 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Kirby McInerney LLP
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO