| KUWAIT , Dec 18 (KUNA) -- Kuwaiti oil price rose to USD 105.22 per barrel (pb) on Tuesday, compared to USD 105.21 pb on the day before, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) said on Wednesday. Meanwhile, oil prices in the international markets dropped, due to expectations that the US federal reserve would decrease its stimulus program. In London , the Brent prices for the February deliveries closed at a drop by USD 0.97 settling at USD 108.44 pb. In New York , contracts of the American light crude dropped 26 cents to USD 97.22 pb. (end) asj.aa KUNA 181138 Dec 13NNNN All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?