BEIJING , December 19 , SinoCast -- Mainland China's investments in seven major economies, Hong Kong , the ASEANs, the EU, Australia , the US, Russia and Japan , hit USD 57.87 billion from this January to November, accounting for 72% of its total foreign direct investment in the same period and growing 19% over a year earlier, said Shen Danyang, spokesman of the Ministry of Commerce , on December 18 . Except a drop of 0.6% and 13.3% in investments in Hong Kong and Japan , the mainland realized a growth of 685%, 232.2%, 109.3%, 89.9% and 35.3% in investments in Russia , the US, Australia , the EU and the ASEAN, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California