Italian company Thesan – part of Savio group, has completed works on a group of six photovoltaic plants, Bursa daily announced. The investments reached EUR 13mn and the combined installed capacity of the six farms is 9MW. The project was financed by Banca Italo Romena . Other companies involved in the project, most likely as suppliers, are Progetti International (Gruppo Merloni) and Power One Italy . The first of the six farms is located west of Bucharest , has 2MW installed capacity and was already licensed for receiving green certificates under the national renewable energy support system. The other five farms are in a process of licensing. Investors in renewable energy are striving to register their projects before the end of the year, in order to take advantage of the better support. Photovoltaic plants registered after the end of this year will receive 3 TGCs per MWh instead of 6 currently [actually 4 on the spot plus 2 after March 2017 ]. A sharp increase was marked in the deployment of photovoltaic farms, which reached an installed capacity of 656MW at end-Oct – up from only 49MW at the end of last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South