This week, Imaginovation announced its recent accreditation by BBB serving
"We are proud to have met BBB's high standards and we are excited to be part of an organization that exists so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of trust," said CMO -
BBB Accredited Businesses must adhere to BBB's Standards of Trust," a comprehensive set of policies, procedures and best practices representing trustworthiness in the marketplace. The standards call for building trust, embodying integrity, advertising honestly, telling the truth, being transparent, honoring promises, being responsive and safeguarding privacy.
When dealing with a BBB Accredited Business, the consumer has peace of mind knowing that they are dealing with an honest organization that is accountable to its clients.
Imaginovation is dedicated to providing their customers with trust, honesty, loyalty, and valued service, hence the BBB Accreditation reflects that mission. To learn more about Imaginovation's service offerings regarding web design, software development, mobile application development, and their SEO capabilities then visit their website at http://www.imaginovation.net.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11435401.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation