Comparing units outstanding versus one week ago at the coverage universe of ETFs at ETF Channel, the biggest inflow was seen in the iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (IEMG), which added 4 million units, or a 6.9% increase week over week. Among the largest underlying components of IEMG, in morning trading today Mobile Telesystems (MBT) is down about 0.3%, and CrediCorp (BAP) is lower by about 1.3%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest increase in inflows was the Daily FTSE China Bull 3X Shares (YINN), which added 500,000 units, for a 18.5% increase in outstanding units. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Inflows121913&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks