TORONTO , Dec. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - HealthLease Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (the "REIT") (TSX: HLP.UN) announced today a cash distribution in the amount of $0.07083 per unit for the month of December 2013 . The distribution will be payable on January 15, 2013 to unitholders of record as at December 31, 2013 . Unitholders can participate in the REIT's Distribution Reinvestment Plan ("DRIP"). The DRIP allows unitholders of the REIT, who are resident in Canada , to automatically reinvest monthly cash distributions paid on their Trust Units in additional Trust Units, plus bonus Trust Units equivalent to 3% of the distributions reinvested. The DRIP offers unitholders the opportunity to increase their ownership in the REIT on a regular basis without incurring any commission or brokerage fees. Complete details on the DRIP are available at the REIT's website ( www.hlpreit.com ) or from a unitholder's investment advisor. About HealthLease Properties Real Estate Investment Trust HealthLease Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: HLP.UN) owns a premier portfolio of seniors housing and care facilities located in the United States and Canada . The properties are leased to experienced tenant operators who have significant operational experience. The leases are structured as long-term and triple-net, features that provide stability and dependability to the REIT's cash flow and distributions. The REIT's best-in-class portfolio of properties meets the needs of modern seniors by emphasizing features such as hotel-like design, private rooms and baths, and hospitality-inspired amenities. For more information, visit www.hlpreit.com . SOURCE HealthLease Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?